Prof. Dr. Klaus Schweinsberg is an acknowledged expert on economy and strategic leadership and a high profile German media commentator. The director of the Centre for Strategy and Higher Leadership and member of the Governance Commission for family-owned businesses was nominated by the World Economic Forum in Davos as Young Global Leader. After several years as Editor-in-Chief and Publisher of Capital, Germany’s leading Economics Magazine, he now teaches strategy and economic policy at the University of Applied Sciences in Cologne and at the General Staff College of the German Armed Forces.
Klaus studied Political Economics in Switzerland, Italy and Scotland and obtained his doctorate and PhD in Economic Policy at the University of Fribourg. For ten years he held various managerial positions with Bertelsmann AG, including Business Editor of The Financial Times Deutschland, Editor in Chief and Publisher of Impulse. Frequently published in the press, he is also a respected adviser to senior managers in leading corporations. He is a member of the American Economic Association and the Royal Over-Seas League as well member of several supervisory boards and advisory committees.
Drawing from his extensive experiences as personal advisor and member of various supervisory boards, Klaus offers audiences an inside view of current economic trends. With a wealth of research at his disposal, he also offers audiences essential the essential tools and proven strategies designed to help organisations gain a competitive advantage in the current economic climate.
Regularly invited to appear on TV, Klaus is a dynamic and engaging speaker and has a reputation for delivering even the most complex economic issues in an easily digestible format. He is also a highly versatile and accomplished conference host.
- Strategic Leadership
- Five Ways to Turn the Financial Crisis into Personal Success
- The Future of Money and the Implications for Business (World Wide)
- Learning from Champions – What Makes Businesses Truly Successful
- Business Ethics – Are they Important Again?
- Leading instead of Managing. The Eight Virtues of Economic Success
- Over-newsed, but under-informed – a critical view on Media
- Conference Host
- Stresstest 2020: Welches Management funktioniert. Und warum. (2020)
- Anständig führen. Acht Erfolgstugenden in Zeiten der Ungewissheit (2014)
- Sind wir noch zu retten ? Warum Staat, Markt und Gesellschaft auf einen Systemkollaps zusteuern (2010)
- Eigentumsverfassung und Finanzkrise (mit Otto Depenheuer, Paul Kirchhof, Friedrich Merz, Michael Hüther etc., 2009)
- Praxishandbuch des Mittelstandes (mit Wolfgang Krüger, Gunter Kayser, Hermann Simon, Arnold Weissman etc., 2006)
- Demokratiereform (2003)
- Ökonomie im Lichte der politischen Ethik (mit Christoph Binswanger und Gerhard Schwarz, 2001)
Want to know more?
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to find out exactly what he could bring to your event.
How to book him?
Simply phone, fax or e-mail us.