Tim Cole is one of the most leading experts in the field of economy and technology. His articles and columns are published in leading business – and computer journals. He became well known as host of the TV show „eTalk” (N24).
Tim Cole was the editor and founder of Internet Report, the first German language newsletter for the online industry. Later he became editor in chief of „Net Investor”, the first internet business journal. In 2004, Tim founded “Kuppinger Cole + Partner”, Europe’s leading analyst group on the topic digital identity and identity management. Tim Cole has published several books; his current publication “Erfolgsfaktor Künstliche Intelligenz” was published in August 2020.
Tim Cole has a wealth of knowledge and expertise in the field of innovation and offers great insights on the future of digital transformation and digital technologies. He is an experienced moderator and excellent event host as well.
Tim Cole is an inspiring and down-to-earth speaker and is in great demand at conferences and customer events worldwide.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Ethics
- Digital Identity Management
- IT security
- Social, Mobile, Big Data: a perfect storm
- Erfolgsfaktor Künstliche Intelligenz – KI in der Unternehmenspraxis. Potenziale erkennen – Entscheidungen treffen (2020)
- Wild Wild Web: What the history of the Wild West teaches us about the future of the Digital Society (2018)
- Digital Enlightenment Now! How the Internet is making us better and smarter human and in the process changing just about everything around us! (2016)
Want to know more?
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to find out exactly what he could bring to your event.
How to book him?
Simply phone, fax or e-mail us.