Dr. Frank-Jürgen Richter is a global business expert. He is the Founder and Chairman of Horasis: The Global Visions Community – an independent international organisation committed to enacting visions for a sustainable future. Horasis hosts annual meetings to advance solutions to the most critical challenges facing corporations today. Dr. Richter influences major business and governmental decisions with his public commentary as he is one of the leading analysts of international business and emerging economies. Prior to founding Horasis, he was a Director of the World Economic Forum.
Frank-Jürgen Richter has studied and worked in Asia for several years, mainly in Tokyo and in Beijing where he managed European Multinationals’ China operations. As one of the world’s significant voices upon corporate globalisation and Asian business, he encourages organisations to grow globally in order to thrive. He particularly focuses on Asia as a springboard for globalisation as he assists multinational corporations to craft strategies to develop into real global champions.
An informative and to the point speaker he has an unrivalled reputation for his ability to use distinctive scenarios on how to map the future to illustrate his proposals.
- Emerging Countries
- China and India
- Asia Overall
- Middle East
- The Current State of the World
- Outsourcing / Off-shoring
- Corporate Globalisation
- Visions for the Future / Long-Term Scenarios
- Six Billion Minds. Managing Outsourcing in the Global Knowledge Economy.(2006)
- India Rising: Emergence of a New World Power (2006)
- Tigers Leap: Asian Business Goes Global (Wiley, 2004)
- Enabling a New Era of Changes (Wiley, 2003)
- Asia´s New Crisis. Renewal through Total Ethical Management (Wiley 2004)
Want to know more?
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to find out exactly what he could bring to your event.
How to book him?
Simply phone, fax or e-mail us.