Garry Kasparov is widely considered the greatest chess player that ever lived, and today he shares his insights into decision‐making and strategic planning. He is also an author and advocate of artificial intelligence, cyber‐security, and politics. He writes regularly for CNN, The Washington Post, and the NY Daily News.
Garry became the youngest ever World Chess Champion at age 22. He retired from professional chess in 2005 after 20 years rated #1. Always on the forefront of innovation, his battles with IBM’s “Deep Blue” supercomputer put chess and artificial intelligence on front pages around the world. He continued his investigations into the human‐machine relationship with the invention of “Advanced Chess,” and many collaborations with leading AI experts, culminating in his acclaimed 2017 book, Deep Thinking. Kasparov is also the chairman of the Human Rights Foundation and of the Renew Democracy Initiative. His Kasparov Chess Foundation promotes chess in schools around the globe.
As a master of strategy, Garry applies the insights and perspective from his unrivalled chess career to the subjects of leadership, planning, and success in business. He also brings broad experience in AI and how to get the most from the next generation of intelligent machines instead of being afraid of them.
Garry’s presentations are always grounded in his remarkable life and unique experiences. With analysis, anecdotes, and humour, he takes his listeners into the worlds of peak performance and competition, strategic thinking, and how to work with AI instead of against it. Due to his deep preparation, no two Kasparov lectures are the same.
- Artificial Intelligence
- Strategic Thinking / Business Strategy and Decision‐Making
- Creativity and Innovation
- Information Acceleration
- Peak Performance
- Human & Machine
- Anticipating the Future
- “Simul” Play Chess with a Legend
- Deep Thinking: Where Machine Intelligence Ends and Human Creativity Begins (2017)
- Winter is Coming: Why Vladimir Putin and the Enemies of the Free World Must be Stopped (2015)
- Kasparov on Kasparov (chess), Vol. 1‐3 (2011-2014)
- How Life Imitates Chess: Making the Right Moves, from the Board to the Boardroom (2007)
- Garry Kasparov on My Great Predecessors (chess), Vol. 1‐5 (2003-2005)
Want to know more?
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to find out exactly what he could bring to your event.
How to book him?
Simply phone, fax or e-mail us.