Listed by Wired Magazine as one of the top 100 most influential persons in Europe (2015), Gerd Leonhard’s work focusses on the future of humanity and technology, digital ethics, artificial intelligence, future-leadership and communications. In his keynotes, presentations, workshops and advisory sessions Gerd addresses topics such as what it means to be human in a world of machines and algorithms, the coming redefinition of human-machine relationships, the future of work and jobs and many more.
“The future is no longer a time-frame; it’s a MINDSET”
Gerd is a much sought-after speaker – live as well as virtual – having presented at more than 1700 events in 60+ countries since 2004. His list of clients includes Google, Sony, UBS, Mastercard, Unilever, Lloyds Bank, WWF, Nokia, The Guardian, Telkom Indonesia, Siemens and many others. Gerd Leonhard is a member of the Royal Society of Arts (RSA, London), and an advisory board member of the Indian and Canadian Research Institutes. He resides in Zurich, Switzerland.
Gerd Leonhard helps enterprises and government organizations to deal with the ‘future shock’ and to embrace change. He reminds his audiences to consider what moral values are we prepared to stand up for before “being human” alters its meaning forever.
Gerd’s keynote speeches and presentations are renowned for their hard-hitting and provocative yet inspiring, often humorous and always personal motivational style.
- #1 2020-21: Post Corona Future
- The 10 Megashifts: Transforming Your Organisation
- Artificial Intelligence [AI] – The next 10 Years
- Technology and Humanity – Defining our Future, Today
- Sustainable Business, Society & Capitalism
- From Transformation to Humanisation
- Happiness in the Digital Age
- Digital Ethics / Ethics of Technology
- The Future of Work and Jobs
- Technology vs. Humanity: The coming clash between man and machine (2017)
- The Future of Business: Critical Insights into a Rapidly Changing World from 60 Future Thinkers (2015)
- Friction is Fiction: The Future of Content, Media & Business (2010)
- Music 2.0 – Essays by Gerd Leonhard (2008)
- The Future of Music: Manifesto for the Digital Music Revolution (2005)
Want to know more?
Give us a call or send us an e-mail to find out exactly what he could bring to your event.
How to book him?
Simply phone, fax or e-mail us.